Have a question for the Chicago Market Board?
Want to see the Board in action?
Chicago Market Board meetings are now open to all Owners, and this month's meeting is being hosted by Business Owner #763, Café Chien!
You just need to let us know you'll be coming (by RSVP'ing below!) and whether you'll be needing comment time. (Owners can speak for up to 5 minutes, and we'll be capping comment time to 30 minutes per Board meeting.)
Please send any questions for the Board in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Basecamp tips (2 min)
- Updated Board agreement (3 min)
- Board Officer elections (10 min)
- Leadership structure - discussion + vote (15-20 min)
- Owner Loan Campaign (OLC) (10 min)
Executive Session Items: (guests are asked to leave at this point):
- Pro Forma explanation (20-30 min)
- Job Description for Funding Manager (10 Min)
4749 N Spaulding Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
Google map and directions