Chicago Market is hosting a cookie swap! This is a great opportunity for you to share recipes, taste a variety of cookies and meet new people, all the while surrounded by wonderful local food and drinks at River Valley Farmers Table.
• Each guest chooses one kind of their favorite or ‘most requested’ cookie to bake, and bakes 6 dozen.
• Cookies should be homemade and seasonally appropriate.
• Cookies should be imperishable enough to last several days after baking.
• Cookies should be made from scratch by an adult.
• Cookies should be well suited for traveling and freezing.
• No burnt cookies, please!
Bring your cookies in an airtight container, which you'll also use to bring home your sweet loot! Please make 12 copies of your recipe, and bring it to the party.
The payoff: Each guest will get to take home as many cookies as they contributed.
Please purchase your tickets below before Thursday, December 11th.
1820 W Wilson Ave
Chicago, IL 60640
Google map and directions