Celebrate Valentine's Day with family and friends at an interactive food-trivia dinner with Chicago Market at River Valley Farmer's Table this Sunday (February 15) at 6 p.m.
This is not your typical romantic candlelit dinner. Call up a family member or friend (or two or three) and get a team together, or partner with party goers! Let’s have fun and win some prizes! We’re going to prove that playing with your food isn’t just for kids.
In addition to the trivia fun, the night will include the following bites:
* Alpha Morning Sun gougeres with mushroom duxelle, white truffle, braised chard
* Beer battered five cheese garlic spread stuffed crimini with wild mushroom Burgandy pasta sauce
* Mini vegan and gluten-free mushroom and kale tamales with River Valley heirloom tomato salsa
* Grass Run Farms pulled pork sliders with spicy slaw on Red Hen buns
* Mini River Valley potato and leek rosti with tomatillo jam and arugula
* Choice of house red or white wine or tap beer
We guarantee that dinner is going to be delicious, so we hope that you’ll join us for a great time. There are also great prizes for the trivia winners - though the real prize is time with old and new friends and great local food.
Space limited, so please make your reservations today! Tickets are $30 each.
Be the first to comment.