Vision: A better food community - local, sustainable, connected.
Location: Zoom call
Meeting ID: 810 0812 6637
One tap mobile:
+13126266799,,81008126637# US (Chicago)
Minutes: Lee Herman
Reference: Defining Board-level Discussions - Board
(As part of Board members' Duty of Care, preparing for Board meetings means reading and understanding the pre-reading listed below in advance of each meeting.)
- Team Reports
Zoom notes to Board Members
- - Please turn your video on so you are visible and representing to Owners
- - Please also click the button upper right in your video box to edit your name; edit it to read: Your Name - Board member + your pronouns, so people know who you are in the meeting
OUTCOME: connected, inspired, ready for productive meeting
ACTION/INTENTION: clarify meeting protocols
- -- We've muted all participants upon entry to minimize background noises that will allow everyone to clearly hear the current speaker; We're asking that you please use the chat tool or raise your hand in order to ask a question.
- -- We do have an Owners Forum section planned in the meeting, so post your questions along the way and if we don't get to them in real time, we'll be sure to cover them in that section of the Agenda.
- -- Turning your video on is not required, but in this time of disconnection, we would love to see your faces and we encourage you to use the video tool if you are able.
- -- If you have a comment or suggestion that doesn't need discussion but you want to pass something along to us, the chat tool is great for that as well. Or, you are welcome to email the board at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional thoughts or questions after this meeting.
- -- Owner number: 1867 (+3 since Aug 26, 2020)
TOPIC: ice breaker/get to know each other
TOPIC: Board "group agreement"
OUTCOME: shared understanding of how we work together and a document that captures that
TOPIC: Orientation: meet the To Market, To Market team
OUTCOME: clarity; new Board learns about this team
ACTION/INTENTION: brief overview of the TMTM team charter and current activities
TOPIC: Team Meeting Reports/Notes
OUTCOME: clarity; Board is informed across teams
ACTION/INTENTION: confirm everyone has read them; questions? follow up?
TOPIC: Treasurer's Report
OUTCOME: awareness of financial status
ACTION/INTENTION: share reports; update; answer questions
TOPIC: Owner Forum
ACTION/INTENTION: Hear owner thoughts/concerns, answer questions.
EXECUTIVE SESSION - 45 minutes
TOPIC: Firebrand, Owner Survey and Capital Campaign team reports