Join us at our next Pop-Up with some of the region's finest growers and producers to celebrate the bounty of the fall harvest. Vendors will bring produce, fruits, flowers, fish and more - all aligning with Chicago Market's Purchasing Values.
This will be our 5th in a series of highly successful pop-up markets that have attracted hundreds of shoppers.
- Sitka Salmon Shares- Wild caught salmon from Alaska
- Burton’s Maplewood Farm - 100% pure maple syrups
- Tempel Farms Organics – Local, certified organic produce
- Windrose Flowers – Fresh seasonal flowers
- Seedling Fruit – Fruits straight from Seedling Orchard
- Collective Resource - Compost and recycling service
- Mint Creek Farm - Pasture raised meats and eggs
- ChopBox/TeaSquares - Locally produced tea infused energy snacks
- Bow Truss - Specialty Coffee
We'll be joined at the Pop-Up by Care for Real, an innovative food pantry in Edgewater. You can help others in our community (one of Chicago Market's core values) by making a donation of food or money at the Market.
There is no entry fee, but an RSVP is required.
2055 W Roscoe
Chicago, IL 60618
Google map and directions