Wondering what the latest updates are? What the Co-op volunteer teams are working on?
* The Engagement Team is working on a food and beer pairing event - stay tuned for that announcement!
* The Board held officer elections recently and the results are: Grant Kessler, president; Lee Herman, vice-president, Edward Collins-Fanner, treasurer, Emily Crespo, secretary.
* Board members Lee and Jen are presenting to other start-up co-ops on our use of digital tools NationBuilder and Basecamp at this week's Up and Coming, Up and Running co-op conference. That's P6 in action! (Read about P6 and the other cooperative principles here.)
* The Owner recruiting team continues its monthly Ownership Info Sessions. Here is the link to our next one in April.
* The GM Team is writing job qualifications.
* The Owner Loan Campaign Team is prepping marketing materials.
* Our Zero Waste Team participated at the Shedd the Straw event with the Shedd Aquarium and the Andersonville Chamber of Commerce.
* The Board is writing Policy Governance documents and negotiating to secure co-op industry consultant support.
* The Website Team is working to build Web 2.0 which will allow for better navigation.
Be the first to comment.