Chicago Market Newsletter - November 2020
Thanksgiving Pop-Up Market
Choose local this Thanksgiving with Chicago Market!
Chicago Market Harvest Boxes - On Sale Now!
We just wrapped up our Apple-ween Seedling apple and cider sale and are thrilled with the results - 83 orders, for a total of:
- 105 lbs of Macintosh apples
- 130 lbs of Jonagold apples
- 104 half gallons of cider
And, we had a few leftovers and shared them with the firemen and EMTs just down the street from us, who were excited to get the treats.
We hope you got some apples and made something delicious like this apple gallette our Board member Jonathan shared on Instagram. Your Co-op is making a big sales impact even now, helping farmers like Pete at Seedling move their goods in a very tough year.
And if you missed it, we've got his cider again at our Thanksgiving Pop-Up Market - order now.
News from our Business Owners
Collective Resource Compost has reached another milestone: 7000 tons of organics diverted from the landfill since 2010! They're grateful to the hundreds of Chicagoland residents, businesses, organizations and faith communities that have helped in recovering resources to help mitigate climate change.
In the News
Feasibility Update - October 25, 2020
- Cooking with Autumn Veggies with Charles Dabah - recap and video
- Cooking with Hazzard Free Farm - recap and video
- November 11 Board Meeting - 7-9:00pm, RSVP to receive Zoom link
- Thanksgiving Pop-Up Market - 1-3:00pm, November 22
- November 25 Board Meeting - 7-9:00pm, RSVP to receive Zoom link
How Can You Support Your Co-op Now?
donating or pledging a loan; volunteering; and by sharing your enthusiasm for your Co-op with your friends and on social media.
Showing 1 reaction.